Hi everyone! This weekend I've been participating in the Bloggiesta!
This is the first time I've joined in on the fun, and I'm late posting my list. So, instead of posting what I hope to get done, I'll post what I have accomplished.
1. I found my "follow me on twitter" button wasn't working. I fixed that.
2. I made a blog button for my blog. I made two actually. I have one up.
Which one do you like?
Update! I wrote a code to grab my button with the help of Snap! Creativity at Your fingertips. VERY clear instructions!
3. I wrote a couple of blog posts.
4. I moved my google reader to bloglovin. So far I'm lovin it!! I was able to move my WP blog list over, too. Now I have all the blogs I follow in one spot! Yippee! Thanks to The Picky Girl's Mini-Challenge.
Still need to finish:
- Work on an About Me page.
- Possibly work on a new banner.
- Thinking about making a "Blogs I Love" page.
- Posting a "My Star Rating System" page.
I think that's it! I've learned a lot, and I've had fun doing it!