Wednesday, May 15, 2013

W... W... W... Wednesday ~ May 15. 2013


W... W... W... Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should be Reading. To play along, just answer the following questions:

  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?

What am I currently reading? Always the Wedding Planner, Never the Bride: An Emma Rae Creation by Sandra D. Bricker. I'm loving this series! This is the second of a four book series. I was asked to review the fourth, and I already had the first, so I thought if I had time I would read it.  






What did I recently finish reading?  I've been on a reading spurt here!! I usually only get one book read a week. I got two finished again this week! I just finished reading Always the Baker, Never the Bride by Sandra D. Bricker. Like I said above, I'm reviewing the fourth book in this series and thought if I had time I'd read the first. I'm so glad I did!  Before that, I finished reading Highlander's Hope by Collette Cameron. I'll post my review for Highlander's Hope tomorrow - Loved it! (Soon to be released)




What do I think I'll be reading next?  Always the Baker, Finally the Bride by Sandra D. Bricker is up next! I'm excited to see if Emma finally gets to the alter! This is the last of the series; book four. I don't think I'll have time to read book three before book four, but I'm glad I have a background of at least the first two! This series is so cute and humorous!  



What are you reading?


6 comments:

  1. Hi Candy!

    I am between books at the moment. The last thing I read was 'One Week Girlfriend' by Monica Murphy. It's a YA read about two messed up 20/21 year olds, one hires the other to be his pretend girlfriend during a visit home. I enjoyed it very much, although they both had issues, I felt sorry for them.

    I'm not sure what I'll read next, spoilt for choice as always. I might get the second book to the one I just read, which is called 'Second Chance Boyfriend' as the story is wrapped up here. Or I have 'When They Fall in Love' by Mary Lydon Simonsen, which I'm sure I'll enjoy. Or I just picked up a book called 'Bittersweet' by Noelle Adams which is on a freebie for the next day or so. I've read others by her (contemporary romance) and I've liked them. I really don't know which to choose!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Ceri! 'One Week Girlfriend' sounds like a good read! It seems I always like what you read. I'm going to have to give this a try!

      I'm going over to see if I can pick up 'Bittersweet' right now! Thanks!

      Delete
  2. I love the theme and I'm really curious to read these! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jamie! They are cute! And humorous! I found myself laughing out loud a few times. I loved the first one! I'm only about 25% through the second, not sure about this one yet. I'm enjoying it though.

      Delete
  3. Hey - great post.I haven't heard of Always A Baker, Never a Bride, but I def want to check it out now! Is your full review up yet? Thanks again for stopping by my site - Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! No, I have 'Always the Baker, Finally the Bride' for review. I've been reading like crazy and am a little ahead so I thought I'd quickly read some of the first books in the series. I felt like it might not be a stand alone...I'm not sure yet. The second seems like it could be a stand alone. Definitely loved the first!

      Thanks for stopping by my site, too! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...