Wednesday, July 17, 2013

W... W... W... Wednesdays ~ July 17, 2013


W... W... W... Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should be Reading. To play along, just answer the following questions:


  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?


What am I currently reading?  I am currently reading From This Day Forward - The Darcys of Pemberley by Joana Starnes. I'm about half through it, and it's going pretty well. I have to say I've been busy with other things and haven't been able to get much reading done. Most nights I haven't been able to start reading until 10 or 11 at night, which doesn't leave much time for reading. As a result, it's slow going.





What did I recently finish reading?
I finished reading Dare You To by Katie McGarry. I really enjoyed reading it, and should have a review up in a week or so.









What do I think I'll be reading next?
I'm not sure, either Dancing with Paris by Juliette Sobanet or Atone: A Fairytale by Jessica Grey. We shall see. Both look really good to me!  






What are you reading?


5 comments:

  1. I'm intrigued by The Darcy's of Pemberly. I must look that up. I also Loved Dare You To. Really something special. You can find my WWW here: http://gwynnethwhite.blogspot.com/
    cheers
    Gwynn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gwynneth! I saw that you've read both Pushing the Limits and Dare You To! I agree, they're fantastic stories!

      Thanks for stopping by! I'll hop over to your post in a few. I've been out all day!

      Delete
  2. Hey Candy.

    Well I am between books at the moment, but the last one I read was 1932 by Karen Cox. For anybody who's not read this, it's a loose retelling of P&P set in Kentucky in the 30s. I really enjoyed it.

    Next up for me to read is Pushing the Limits, unless I get distracted by something else :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ceri! We spent the day at Disneyland, and I'm exhausted right now!
      I really liked 1932 also! I love the time setting in that one.
      I think you will like Pushing the LImits.
      Did you finish Death Comes to Pemberley?

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...