Wednesday, July 3, 2013

W... W... W... Wednesdays ~ July 3, 2013


W... W... W... Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should be Reading. To play along, just answer the following questions:


  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?

What am I currently reading? I am just beginning His Uncle's Favorite by Lory Lilian. I'm really looking forward to this!!





What did I recently finish reading? This week I finished reading Mr. Darcy's Noble Connections by Abigail Reynolds. I loved it!! It has a humorous comedy-of-errors plot to it! I also finished reading Traitor's Knife by Elizabeth Kaiser. I enjoyed reading this, even though YA fantasy is not what I normally read.





What do I think I'll be reading next? I still would like to read Dare You To by Katie McGarry. 








What are you reading?

8 comments:

  1. Dare You To looks like something to add to the TBR :-) Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoy Dare You To, my sister is reading it as well at the moment. Here's my link http://wp.me/p32hC2-fA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I was just about to say that I'm reading Dare You To at the moment but I see that Bibliobeth mentioned it. It's good so far! Happy Reading :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Susan, Bibliobeth and Chrissireads! I loved Pushing the Limits! So, I'm looking forward to Dare You To! Can't wait! Susan, you really should add both to your reading list! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Candy, your ability to read so many books is astounding! I love hearing about each week's progress but I am in awe. I haven't moved on this week from last!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cassandra! It's summer! Yay! I'm trying to read as much as I can before school starts again! :) Then it will be back to one book a week.

      Delete
  6. I'm currently reading Mr Darcy's Noble Connections - still on chapter 6. Lately by the time I get home from work my mind is too frazzled even for escape reading!

    I just picked up Valerie Bowman's Secrets of a Runaway Bride from the library, so that will probably be next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Monica! I've had weeks like that! Ugh! Hopefully things will calm down and you can focus again.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...