Wednesday, November 27, 2013

W... W... W... Wednesdays ~ November 27, 2013


W... W... W... Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should by Reading. To play along, just answer the following questions:


  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?


What am I currently reading? I am currently in between books right now because I just finished my last book shortly before writing this post. :) I have to put some of my thoughts down on paper before starting a new book...more like a rough draft. 

What did I recently finish reading? I just finished reading A Perfect Mess by Zoe Dawson, and I loved it! Hopefully I can get a review up soon! Not sure how much time I'll get to write with the holidays coming up. 

I also finished reading Snow Fence Road by Phyllis Edgerly Ring. It was a good read. It's a sweet, inspirational  romance. I enjoyed it. 



What do I think I'll be reading next? Up next is Undressing Mr. Darcy by Karen Doornebos. Super excited to read this! What can I say? With a title like that, you have to love it! Am I right?? ;) Beautiful cover, too! 







So, what are you reading?  

4 comments:

  1. Hi Candy! I just finished a romance called Married For Christmas by Noelle Adams. The main character was a pastor, which is a bit unusual for me. I enjoyed it, and will hopefully get my thoughts on it together tonight so I can start something new.

    I think I'll either start the Subequent Proposal by Joana Starnes or perhaps something modern, I'm not sure yet. I'm still not very good at planning my reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ceri! I'm glad you enjoyed Married for Christmas! I haven't heard of that one. I look forward to your review!

      I know what you mean! I did to get my thoughts down for "A Perfect Mess" before I start on "Undressing Mr. Darcy". I've been so busy today getting ready for Thanksgiving, that I haven't had a chance yet. I'm going to try to write something as soon as I get done here.

      I hope you enjoy "The Subsequent Proposal"! :)

      Delete
  2. I've seen that quite a few people are reading Undressing Mr Darcy, hope you enjoy it! I posted here: http://lipsyy.wordpress.com/2013/11/27/www-wednesday-2711203/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lipsy! Thanks! Can't wait! It should be good. :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...