Wednesday, February 12, 2014

W... W... W... Wednesday ~ February 12, 2014

W... W... W... Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should be Reading. To play along, just answer the following questions:


  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?



What am I currently reading? I am going to begin reading Better Off Friends by Elizabeth Eulberg. I'm looking forward to this Teen/YA romantic comedy! This is the same author who wrote Prom & Prejudice! 






What did I recently finish reading? I finished reading Divergent by Veronica Roth. Wow! I loved it! I'm so glad I have the next one to read, because it kinda leaves you hanging. 







What do I think I'll read next? Next up will probably be Insurgent by Veronica Roth. Unless my daughter gets to it first! ;)








Click on any of the titles to read more about them. (Links to Amazon)

What are you reading? 

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're enjoying the Divergent series Candy! I've still got Allegiant to read but not sure when I will fit it in! Here's my link http://wp.me/p32hC2-zf

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read Divergent series but I know they're wildly popular and have a movie coming out soon.

    I'm halfway through Consequences by CP Odom at the moment and wow. It's a great story but I'll just say I'm really glad I knew that Part 1 was angsty, and wasn't blindsided by it. It was so sad.

    I think I will be reading Another Place in Time and/or Cassandra Grafton's series next.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...