Wednesday, May 7, 2014

W... W... W... Wednesdays ~ May 7, 2014


W... W... W... Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should be Reading. To play along, just answer the following questions:


  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?


What am I currently reading? I'm currently reading Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins. I'm about half way done and really enjoying it. Again, like in the Divergent series, I'm nervous about the ending. I have my fingers crossed that I'm going to be satisfied! =)




What did I recently finish reading? I finished reading The Hunger Games and Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins. Loved them both! I found Hunger Games not too different from the movie, but in Catching Fire there was more that they left out.






What do I think I'll read next?
I'm not sure. Probably, Moral Hazard by J.W. Becton. It's the fourth book in the Southern Fraud Thriller series. The series is about an insurance fraud detective, Julia Jackson, who while working on her fraud cases is also trying to find her sisters rapist. That investigation is a continuing storyline that runs through the books. There's also a little sexual tension going on between Julia and her partner, Vincent. Love that!  I've enjoyed the first three, and I have a feeling I'm going to love the fourth!   



What are you reading? I'd love to hear! 

6 comments:

  1. I have just started with Alyssa Goodnights Austentatious. Really like it so far! :)
    Maternity leave suits my reading challenge - up to now at least. I´m not sooo optimistic about cont. to read so much once the baby is here, but at least for now I take much time in relaxing and reading. Bliss!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katrin! I didn't realize you were already on maternity leave. When are you due? Yes, you might not have as much time to read after the baby is born, but definitely relax and take care of yourself!

      Ooh! Austentatious is so good! I hope you enjoy it!

      Delete
    2. Materinity leave start wonderful 8 weeks before due date here in Austria ;). I´m due June 22nd! So about 6 1/2 weeks from now.

      I´ve read the first 40 pages or so, up to now - I think I´d like to have a journal like that too...but I´m quite sure it would give me the creeps too lol.

      Delete
    3. Katrin, that's awesome! Take care and enjoy yourself! How long to you get after?

      Delete
  2. I enjoyed the Hunger Games series. Mockingjay was intense and I had mixed feelings about the ending, but overall it was very good.
    Happy reading!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amanda! I just finished Mockingjay. I was happy with the ending. I was prepared for something much worse to happen, so I'm very satisfied! I called my daughter right after I finished and we debated the ending, which she was not happy with. Lol! Everyone's different! ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...