Wednesday, June 25, 2014

W... W... W... Wednesdays ~ June 25, 2014


W... W... W... Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should be Reading. To play along, just answer the following questions:


  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?


What am I currently reading? I'm currently reading One Last Blind Date by Erin Brady. I just started it, but it looks like it's going to be a fun read. 







What did I recently finish reading?
I finished reading Just One Thing by Holly Jacobs. It was good! It wasn't what I thought it was going to be. By the description and even the book cover, I thought it was going to be a light Contemporary Romance, but I would put it in the Women's Fiction category. Learning to get over loss, finding yourself and love again. I hope to have a review up soon. I'm so behind on writing reviews! 

I also read We Are the Goldens by Dana Reinhardt. I enjoyed reading this YA story. It dealt was some interesting sister/teen issues. 





What do I think I'll read next? I'm thinking about reading Matched by Ally Condie. =)







What are you reading?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...