Wednesday, February 11, 2015

What are you Reading? ~ Feb. 10, 2015


"What are you Reading?" is a weekly meme hosted by me! If you'd like to join me, answer the following questions:


  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll be reading next?

What am I currently reading? I'm currently reading The Twelve-Step Plan by Erin Brady. Good so far!









What did I recently finish reading? I finished Girl, Stolen by April Henry. I loved this! So tense...I couldn't put it down! 



What do I think I'll be reading next? I think I'm going to read Green Card by Elizabeth Adams. It looks like a fun read! It reminds me of the movie with the same name staring Andie MacDowel, and I loved that movie! 

But, there's always a chance I may choose a book from my TBR pile instead! ;)


FTC Disclaimer: Links to Amazon. I am an Amazon Associate. Should you purchase a copy of the book through the link provided, I will receive a small commission. Thanks!

What are you reading? I'd love to hear!

4 comments:

  1. Hi there Candy! I'm reading 'The Secret of Pembrooke Park', it's very good so far. I also have 'Green Card' to read, it looks like the type of thing I'll enjoy so hopefully I will like it. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ceri! Oh! I'm glad you're enjoying Pembrooke Park! I enjoyed it, especially as the mystery started unfolding! I hope we both enjoy Green Card! ;) Can't wait to hear your thoughts on both of these!

      Delete
  2. I just finished Boots & Packpacks by KC Kahler which I absolutly loved!! What a great mordernization!
    Now I´m on to The Curvy Girls Club by Michele Gorman! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katrin! Oh, I really liked B&B too! The Curvy Girls Club sounds fun! Enjoy!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...