Wednesday, April 15, 2015

What are you Reading? ~ April 15th, 2015


What are you Reading? is my weekly Wednesday meme! You are welcome to join me, just answer the following questions?


  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll be reading next?

What am I currently reading? I'm currently reading Champion: A Legend Novel by Marie Lu. It's so good! All I want to do is read! Love this series! 









What did I recently finish reading? I finished reading Prodigy: A Legend Novel by Marie Lu.  I wasn't as sucked into this book as I am into Champion, but it's still very good.  





What do I think I'll be reading next? I'm not sure... maybe some JAFF? I'm hitting the LA Festival of Books this weekend, and Meryton Press will have a booth there! Woot! I'm sure my TBR pile will grow! hehe! ;)



FTC Disclaimer: Links to Amazon. I am an Amazon Associate. Should you purchase a copy of the book through the link provide, I will receive a small commission. Thanks!


So...what are you reading?

2 comments:

  1. Boy am I jealous. I would love to attend the book festival. Enjoy!

    I read Abigail Reynolds newest Alone With Mr. Darcy. It did not disappoint. I loved the humanness of Darcy. He had flaws and feelings commen to men. It was a fast read for me. Not overly angst-y. Perfect for what I needed at the time. Sexy with no sex. I will read it again soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Joy! I'm sure I will! :) Not only will Meryton Press have a booth there, but JASNA-SW will also! Fun!

      I'm trying to decide if I want to get 'Alone With Mr. Darcy' on Kindle or wait for the paperback. hmmm....

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...