Wednesday, July 15, 2015

What are you Reading? ~ July 15, 2015


What are you Reading? is my weekly Wednesday meme! You are welcome to join me, just answer the following questions:


  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you plan on reading next?


What am I currently reading? I am currently reading Independent Study: The Testing, Book 2 by Joelle Charbonneau. I'm enjoying it! 








What did I recently finish reading? I finished reading
A Matter of Chance by L.L. Diamond. It was good! I enjoy reading modern Pride and Prejudice variations. I love to see how the authors try to adapt the storyline to fit this modern age!




I also reread  Suddenly Mrs. Darcy by Jenetta James this week. I meant to write a review for it before I left for vacation, but that never happen. So as I was looking through my notes in the book I started reading and ending up rereading the whole book! I just love it!







What do I plan on reading next? I really want to read Mr. Darcy's Rival by Kara Louise. Hopefully, I can get to it this week! 







FTC Disclaimer: Links to Amazon. I am an Amazon Associate. Should you purchase a copy of the book through the link provided I will receive a small commission. Thanks!


What are you reading? I'd love to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...