Wednesday, September 9, 2015

What are you Reading? ~ September 9, 2015


What are you Reading? is my weekly Wednesday meme! You are welcome to join me, just answer the following questions:


  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you plan on reading next?

What am I currently reading? I'm currently reading Shackled by Tom Leveen. So far this is really good! Pelly's best friend, Tara, went missing six years ago while they were playing hide and seek at the mall, and Pelly hasn't been able to function normally since. Panic attacks and depression have kept her housebound. She is done with doctors and meds, so she comes up with her own plan to become normal. One step is to work part time at a coffee shop. Which is going okay until the day a creepy man and a scrawny, greasy-haired girl walk into the coffee shop. Pelly is sure it's Tara but is too stunned to do anything. Now, she has to overcome her anxieties to find Tara. 




What did I recently finish reading? I finished reading Emma Knows All by Laura Briggs and Sarah Burgess. This was really good! I loved the mesh of Emma and Pride and Prejudice! Hopefully, I'll have a review up soon! (Life is crazy busy lately!!) 

What do I plan on reading next? I still want to read Fairest: The Lunar Chronicles: Levana's Story by Marissa Meyer. But anything can happen between now and next week! ;) I'll let you know! 







FTC Disclaimer: Links to Amazon. I am an Amazon Associate. Should you purchase a copy of the book through the link provided, I will receive a small commission. Thanks!


What are you reading? I'd love to hear! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...