Thursday, October 1, 2015

Month in Review ~ September 2015


Hey, Everyone! It's time to look back to see what my September looked like! Month in Review is a monthly meme hosted by Kathryn @ Book Date!

Books Read:



Emma Knows All by Laura Briggs and Sarah Burgess
Shackled by Tom Leveen
One Love - Two Hearts - Three Stories: A Pride & Prejudice Anthology by J. Dawn King
Edenbrooke by Julianne Donaldson
The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
10 Years Later: A Second Chance Romance by J. Sterling

FTC Disclaimer: Links to Amazon. I am an Amazon Associate. Should you purchase a copy of the book through the link provided, I will receive a small commission. Thanks!



Reviews:


Inspired by Grace by Jeanna Elsworth 

(link to my review)

Sadly, I only got one book reviewed this month again!




Newly Purchased Books:


The Infinite Sea: The Second Book of the 5th Wave by Rick Yancey

Me Before You by Jojo Moyes (I actually bought this in August. Forgot to post.)
Off the Page by Jodi Picoult and Samantha Van Leer
The Shade of the Moon (Life As We Knew It Series) Book 4 by Susan Beth Pfeffer



Plus, numerous e-books!

FTC Disclaimer: Links to Amazon. I am an Amazon Associate. Should you purchase a copy of the book through the link provided, I will receive a small commission. Thanks!


Giveaways:

I had one giveaway this month. 

Becky C won a paperback of Yours Forevermore, Darcy by KaraLynne Mackrory! Congratulations! 

Many thanks to KaraLynne Mackrory, Meryton Press, and Jakki @ Leatherbound Reviews



It's been a busy month. Yes! I was able to sneak in one more book than I usually read! I really need to pick it up in the review department, but I only want to review about two books a month anyway. I burnt myself out something fierce trying to review one book a week in the past. Two I think is a good compromise. :) 


I hope you all have a fantastic October! Let me know how your September went in the comments below! Thanks!


6 comments:

  1. Looks like a good reading month. I loved Me Before You - just read it earlier in the year so was a late comer to it. I am just about to open the follow up After You today so anticipating a good read. Enjoy October - no stress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kathryn! It was a good reading month for me! Yeah, I'm late to the Me Before You party too. Lol! I hope you enjoy After You! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh, I love the 5th Wave. How did you like it? Emma Knows All, is that a retelling? I love a good Jane Austen retelling. Happy October!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Alicia! Oh! I loved The 5th Wave too! I had to purchase The Infinite Sea soon after finishing it! I'm looking forward to continuing the story! How about you? Have you read the second book?

      Yes! Emma Knows All is a modern retelling. It's a mesh of Emma and Pride and Prejudice. I enjoyed it! :) Happy October to you too!

      Delete
    2. I have read the second book. I didn't like it quite as much as the first, but I'm eager to see how Yancey ends the series. Thanks so much!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...