Wednesday, October 14, 2015

What are you Reading? ~ Oct. 14, 2015


What are you Reading? is my weekly Wednesday meme! You are welcome to join me, just answer the following questions:


  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you plan on reading next?

What am I currently reading?  I'm currently reading Shutter by  Courtney Alameda. I'm not much for horror stories, but I'm really enjoying this YA paranormal/thriller, and it's a perfect book for October!





What did I recently finish reading? I finished reading The Infinite Sea: The Second Book of the 5th Wave by Rick Yancey. I thought this was good, but I didn't enjoy it as much as the first. I thought it was a little too much, and at times a bit unbelievable. I'm still planning on reading the third book when it comes out. I hope it's as good as the first! 





What do I plan on reading next? I hope to read  Shock Loss (Southern Fraud Thriller Book 5) by J.W. Becton. Woot! I'm looking forward to spending some time with Julia and Vincent! 







FTC Disclaimer: Link to Amazon. I am an Amazon Associate. Should you purchase a copy of the book through the link provided, I will receive a small commission. Thanks!


What about you? What are you reading? I'd love to hear!

2 comments:

  1. Those all sound good, Candy! I just finished Love Forevermore, Darcy by KaraLynne Mackrory. Now I'm reading The Adventuress by Tasha Alexander.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sophia Rose! Ooh! Was 'Love Forevermore, Darcy' good? I'm sure it was! I'll have to check out your review! 'The Adventuress' looks interesting too! Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...