Wednesday, January 13, 2016

What are you Reading? ~ Jan. 13, 2016


What are you Reading? is my weekly Wednesday meme! You are welcome to join me, just answer the following questions:


  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you plan on reading next?

What am I currently reading? I'm almost finished with Not If I See You First by Eric Lindstrom. It's so good! I never really thought about what it would be like to be blind, except for trying to get around and doing things without seeing, but not what navigating around relationships would be like. Parker is a brave, strong girl with a list of rules you do not want to break. To break a rule is to lose Parker's trust, and you can't get that back. 

What did I recently finish reading? I finished reading Winter (The Lunar Chronicles) by Marissa Meyer. I love this series and hate to see it end! 






What do I plan on reading next? I hope to get to The Twisted Road to You (Perfect, Indiana Book 4) by Barbara Longley. 








FTC Disclaimer: Links to Amazon. I am an Amazon Associate. Should you purchase a copy of the book through the link provided, I will receive a small commission. Thanks!

What are you reading? I'd love to hear!  

2 comments:

  1. Not If I See You First sounds good. I enjoy reading about heroes or heroines with disabilities.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Sophia Rose! I was really good! It kinda reminded me of 'What I Didn't Say', except she faced different challenges. I think you would like it. Haha, doesn't the title sound like a suspense/thriller? One of the bonuses of getting this book from Uppercase is that there are sticky-notes in the book with an online code and you can get extra information about the book. With this book there was a video from the author, and he explain Parker's list of rules and his research about how that came about. It was very interesting. Some of which I had never thought of before.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...