Monday, March 2, 2015

The Twelve-Step Plan by Erin Brady ~ My Review

The Twelve-Step Plan by Erin Brady

Publication Date: February 3, 2015 
Publisher: Price Publishing 
Pages: 259 
Received: E-copy from the author 
Rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars






 
So, what’s the best way to get over an obsession? Face it head-on! Sadie has tried everything to get over her “crush” on Latin music star Xavier, X for short. Now she figures the only way around it is to meet him and make him fall in love with her! To make that happen, Sadie comes up with The Twelve-Step Plan!

College Professor Dr. Sadie Rollins is a smart woman. She’s always been so focused on school, always played it safe, never breaking the rules, and she's on the fast lane to get tenure at Preps College. After all that success, her dating life has been a failure. Now it seems she is done playing it safe and ready for a little "crazy!" 

As Sadie puts her twelve-step plan into action, the fun begins! Even after all of Sadie’s well-laid plans, meeting X isn’t as easy as she had hoped, and Sadie finds herself in more than a few sticky (and humorous) situations.

Sadie’s obsession with X and the lengths she is willing to go to meet him seemed a little out there for me. For her to risk losing her job was a little hard for me to accept. 

The Twelve-Step Plan is a fun, romantic comedy! I enjoy Ms. Brady’s sense of humor, and would recommend her stories to anyone who likes a clean, feel-good romance! 

FTC Disclaimer: I received an ARC e-copy of the story from the author for my honest review. I also purchased a copy for myself.

Buy: Amazon
Add to Goodreads


FTC Disclaimer: Link to Amazon. I am an Amazon Associate. Should you purchase a copy of the book through the link provide, I will receive a small commission. Thanks!


Connect with Erin Brady


My reviews for other books by Erin Brady


Any thoughts? I'd love to hear from you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...