Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Dystopia Reading Challenge 2016

Hey there! It's that time! Time to start announcing my reading challenges for the new year! Once again, I'm doing the Dystopia Reading Challenge 2016 hosted by Tracy from Cornerfolds and Claudia from My Soul Called Life.



I'm pretty excited about this because I love dystopian stories! 

I'm going for the Recruit badge. To earn the badge, I have to read and review five dystopian books. Reading them won't be the problem, it's the reviewing. Lol! I've been so bad about reviewing books lately. Well, maybe this will give me the kick in the pants I need to get going again! ;) 

For more information about this challenge and to sign up you can go to Cornerfolds

I'm starting with Winter by Marissa Meyer, which I'm currently reading!

I'll update this post as I finish each book. 

Do you like to read dystopian stories?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...