Here are my answers to the questions:
- How well does your blog name reflect what your blog is about? Ugh... that's another story. Needless to say, I didn't put much thought into it. That's something I'd like to change, but for now I'm sticking with it!
- Create a tagline. Because I knew I needed a better blog name, shortly after starting my blog I added "so much to read!"
- Look at the name you use to leave comments. Change it to reflect your brand. This is something I just change because of this mini-challenge. I changed to Candy @ So little time....
- Do you have the same profile picture on all social networks (including your blog)? I did, but I recently changed my twitter pic. So, now it's different. :/
- Is the picture of you or an avatar? It’s of me.
Your personality (or “feel”)
- What do people expect from YOUR blog? I think, for the most part, they expect it to be about books. The interesting thing I have found is that most of my follower are Janeites and if I post anything not relating to Jane Austen I don’t get much traffic. This is something I want to change. I do read and review other types of books.
- Look at your Twitter timeline. What’s the ratio between interacting with people and self-promoting tweets? I try to keep it balanced, but I know sometimes it can be a little heavy with self-promoting. Something to work on.
- Write a social media update about your latest post (or your latest FAVORITE post) that teases and gives people a reason to click through. This one I’m not good at and I really need to work on. Here's the one I did for this challenge: