Wednesday, January 8, 2014

W... W... W... Wednesdays ~ January 8, 2014


W... W... W... Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should be Reading. To play along, just answer the following questions:


  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?

Hey Everyone! This is my first WWW of the new year! I hope everyone had fun over the holidays! Happy 2014! 


What am I currently reading?
 I'm currently reading Twelfth Night at Longbourn by Maria Grace. It's good so far! This is the fourth book of the Given Good Principles series and focuses on Kitty Bennet.







What did I recently finish reading?
I just finished The Holiday Gig by Erin Brady. I loved it! I totally fell in love with the hero Hunter Ryan! It was a really fun read!  I should have a review up on Monday. 






What do I think I'll be reading next? Next on my list is Sugar Spun Sister by Anna Garner. This is the first in her series called Sweet Dreams. Looks like a cute and "sweet" story! ;) The book cover is really cute! 






What are you reading? Comments are always welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...