Wednesday, April 23, 2014

W... W... W... Wednesdays ~ April 23, 2014

W... W... W... Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should be Reading. To play along, just answer the following questions:


  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?




What am I currently reading? I'm currently reading The Secret Betrothal - A Pride and Prejudice Alternate Path by Jan Hahn. I'm really enjoying it! 








What did I recently finish reading? I finished reading Allegiant (Divergent Series) by Veronica Roth. Wow! What can I say...I loved it, but there was one part I wasn't crazy about. On the whole, I loved the series!  






What do I think I'll read next? I hope to start on The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. I know, it's pretty amazing that I have NOT read these books yet! But I'm going to change that soon! :)







FTC Disclaimer: Links on the titles take you to Amazon. As part of the Amazon Associates, I will receive a small commission should you purchase the linked item.

 You might have noticed, I've taken a little break from reviewing, but I hope to start posting them again soon. 


What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...