Monday, April 14, 2014

Dystopia Reading Challenge 2014

Hey everyone! I found a Dystopian reading challenge to join! 



This is perfect because I have a lot of Dystopian books on my TBR pile! Because I have already read 6 dystopian books this year before finding this challenge, I will start off with level 2, Rebel, with the remaining books I have left. 

Here's what I have to read at the moment:

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins

Insurgent by Veronica Roth
Allegiant by Veronica Roth

Aberrant by Ruth Silver

ICONS by Margaret Stohl (I just found ICONS this past weekend while I was at the LA Festival of Books. I just happened to walk by her book signing and picked up a book!)

Btw, the six books I've already read and loved were The Lunar Chronicles and The Maze Runner series.


If you like to join in on the fun, head over to Blog Of Erised and sign up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...