Wednesday, February 18, 2015

What are you Reading? ~ Feb. 18, 2015


"What are you Reading?" is a weekly meme hosted by me! If you'd like to join me, answer the following questions:


  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll be reading next?

What am I currently reading? I'm currently reading Obsidian (A Lux Novel Book 1) by Jennifer L Armentrout. I love how the protagonist is a book blogger! She sometimes mentions her blog, and the regular memes she posts, such as a "What are you Reading?" type of post! Fun! I was going to read Green Card, but I had an old root canal go bad, and I didn't want to read anything that I had to review. So, I picked this off my TBR pile, and I'm enjoying it! 





What did I recently finish reading? I finished reading The Twelve-Step Plan by Erin Brady. This romantic comedy was fun to read for Valentines! Sweet! I'll have a review up soon.







What do I think I'll be reading next? I'm not sure. Probably something from my TBR pile, because I have too many reviews to catch up on. 


FTC Disclaimer: Links to Amazon. I am an Amazon Associate. Should you purchase a copy of the book through the link provided, I will receive a small commission. Thanks!


What are you reading? I'd love to hear!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry your teeth were bad Candy, toothache is the worst! I didn't get much reading done last week but I have my mojo back now. I'm reading 'The Secret of Pembrooke Park' at the moment and next up after that will be another of my planned reads, probably either 'Green Card' or 'Henry Tilney's Diary'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ceri! Thanks! ...Ugh, it's been so bad for sure! It was only one tooth. I had a root canal done to this tooth about 10 years ago, thinking that's it! All good now! But no...they missed a canal, and it took this long before it became infected! I never would have thought that could happen. Today's the first day in a week that I haven't had any pain. It's been miserable!

      I hope you are enjoying "The Secret of Pembrooke Park". Over the weekend I started writing my review for it. I'll feel better once I get that done (Feb 26th is coming up fast! :)) Then I can start on "Green Card". I am looking forward to reading it!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...