I was nominated by Colette Saucier for the
Very Inspiring Blogger Award!
Colette’s blog The writings and ramblings of Colette Saucier is an amazing blog itself! Besides blogging, Colette has also published two books, Pulse and Prejudice and All My Tomorrows. She is in the process of writing Dearest Bloodiest Elizabeth, a sequel to Pulse and Prejudice. She also publishes The Night Pulse e-Magazine. In short, Colette runs circles around me! So, when she nominated my humble little blog I was very honored!
Thank you, Colette!
As part of this Award I have to tell you seven facts about me.
7 Things About Candy:
- I am the mother of five children. Although, not all are children anymore! ;)
- My days are busy homeschooling my youngest two kids.
- In high school, I belonged to the FFA (Future Farmer of America) and raised a lamb to show at the county fair. That was a ton of fun!
- I used to sew all the time. I even when to college to get an Associates Degree as a seamstress. I didn’t finish, but I took most of the sewing classes. I was pretty good at it, but I’m rusty now.
- I am a major homebody. I hate to go anywhere (except Disneyland! Hehe!), but I do like road trips!
- I’ve been to Laura Ingalls Wilders house in Mansfield, Missouri. Someday, I hope to visit Jane Austen’s home in Chawton.
- I love to watch old movie with the #hitchfest crew on twitter. If you follow me on twitter, you might see quite a few #hitchfest tweets from me. :)
My choice of inspiring blogs, I hope you check them out!
- Leatherbound Reviews
- A Word’s Worth
- Books Hug Back!
- Austenesque Reviews
- Austen Inspired Fan Fiction by Mary Simonsen
- Brant Flakes
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 5, 10, or 15 bloggers for this award and link to them.
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
I hope you have enjoyed this fun post!