Wednesday, March 12, 2014

W... W... W... Wednesdays ~ March 12, 2014

W... W... W... Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should be Reading. To play along, just answer the following questions:


  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?

What am I currently reading? I am just beginning Consequences by C.P. Odom. This Pride and Prejudice variation sounds interesting! From what I hear, the first half is a heart-wrenching account of when Elizabeth turns down Mr. Darcy's proposal at Rosings, and the second half shows the flip side, what would happen if she were to say yes. Stop by tomorrow and read an excerpt of Consequences! You can also enter to win a copy of the book!



What did I recently finish reading? I finished reading Cress (The Lunar Chronicles) by Marissa Meyer. LOVED. LOVED. LOVED this book! The whole series is fantastic! I think each book is better than the last, and I have loved them all! I can't wait for Winter, the next book in the series, to come out!  

I also finished reading A Lasting Love Affair: Darcy and Elizabeth (A Pride and Prejudice Variation) by P.O. Dixon. It was a quick read. I should have a review up soon!





What do I think I'll read next?  I'm not sure. I have a TON of books on my TBR pile. I might read Insurgent (Divergent, Book 2) by Veronica Roth. We'll see! 






Click on the titles to read more about them. (links to Amazon)

What are you reading?

4 comments:

  1. Hi Candy! Some nice books there. I really fancy the Lunar Chronicles series, have seen lots of good reviews of them. I'm interested to see what you think of Consequences and A Lasting Love Affair, they are both on my wishlist.

    Well I recently finished Steampunk Darcy by Monica Fairview, which I enjoyed, and I'm currently reading Alias Thomas Bennet by Suzan Lauder which is very interesting, focussing on Mr & Mrs Bennet being different which in turn has made the Bennet sisters upbringing different. Next up for me is Joanna Trollope's modern rewrite of Sense & Sensibility which I borrowed from the library, so I need to get a move on with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ceri! Oh, you have to read The Lunar Chronicles!! Lol, well, if you like futuristic, Star Wars-y fairytales, you'll love it! :)

    Ooh, I want to read Steampunk Darcy too! I need to add that to my TBR reading challenge list! Trollope's Sense and Sensibility looks good too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw your TBR reading challenge, great idea. I have been trying to prioritise my reading but there are just so many!

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I was planning on my own TBR challenge, but then I saw this one and thought I'd join! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...