Friday, August 23, 2013

August TBR Read-a-thon Update!

Hello Everyone! I've been participating in Nancy Kelley's August TBR Read-a-thon. I haven't posted weekly updates for this read-a-thon because I felt it would be a repeat of my weekly Wednesday post. I do want to check in - go over my list, see what I've completed, and let you know what I've changed.




What I've finished:

Easy by Tammara Webber (read this twice!)
Echoes of Pemberley by Cynthia Ingram Hensley
Mr. Darcy's Promise by Jeanna Ellsworth (my review)
Atone by Jessica Grey 
Only a Heartbeat Away by P.O. Dixon *


What I have left to read:

Once Upon a Darkness by Aria Kane
The Viscount's Vow by Collette Cameron *
Lying to Meet You by Anna Garner
Edenbrooke by Julianne Donaldson
Faking it by Cora Carmack

*Not on my original list.

Oh my, I've only reviewed one of these books! I did give 5 stars and a very short "I absolutely loved this story!" review for Easy on goodreads. :)  I should be posting reviews for Atone and Only a Heartbeat Away next week. (I'm going to work on those over the weekend)

Next week, I'm going to see if I can get at least three more books read! There still some time left if you would like to join us! Sign up here!

2 comments:

  1. Go Candy! That is very impressive! I've been slowly working on my TBR all year! HA! But I think for every book I take off it I add two more! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Thanks, Meredith! My actual TBR list is much longer (which, I'm sure you realized!), I made an August list for this read-a-thon that I thought was doable (not going to make it). Like yours, my list just keeps growing and growing!! ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...