Wednesday, November 20, 2013

W... W... W... Wednesdays ~ November 20, 2013


W... W... W... Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should be Reading. To play along, just answer the following questions:


  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?



What am I currently reading? I've just started reading Snow Fence Road by Phyllis Edgerly Ring.









What did I recently finish reading? I finished reading Three Broken Promises by Monica Murphy. I had really high hopes for this, but unfortunately it wasn't as good as the first two books. I'll have a review up soon.






What do I think I'll be reading next? I want to read A Perfect Mess by Zoe Dawson, and I just got Undressing Mr. Darcy by Karen Doornebos in the mail! I'm super excited to read this! Maybe with the holiday coming up I can read both!





What are you reading? 

2 comments:

  1. What a shame that Three Broken Promises wasn't as good as the first two. Do you think you'll read the next one, Four Years Later I think it's called, about Fable's bro Owen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ceri, yes, I was disappointed. :/ The last quarter of the book was good though. I'm not sure if I'll read Four Years Later.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...