Wednesday, April 8, 2015

What are you Reading? ~ April 8, 2015


What are you Reading? is my weekly Wednesday meme! You are welcome to join me, just answer the following questions?


  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll be reading next?

What am I currently reading? I am currently reading Prodigy: A Legend Novel by Marie Lu! I'm loving this series! 







What did I recently finish reading? I finished reading 
Legend by Marie Lu. Oh, I loved it! It's so good! I can't believe it took me so long to pick this series up! I'm going to put a nice dent in my Dystopian Reading Challenge with this series! 


I also finished All the Rage by Courtney Summers. I'm afraid I didn't like it. This YA was a little too realistic for me. 




What do I think I'll be reading next?  Champion: A Legend Novel by Marie Lu, of course!! I'm excited to see that Marie Lu is coming out with a new series soon. :) 





FTC Disclaimer: Links to Amazon. I am an Amazon Associate. Should you purchase a copy of the book through the link provided, I will receive a small commission. Thanks! 

Spring Break went way too fast for me! Lol! I enjoyed sleeping in, reading, and I even got a little sewing in. I went to Good Friday service, Easter service (on Saturday) and had a quiet Easter Sunday with my family! 

So...what are you reading? 

2 comments:

  1. I got a sneak read of Abigail Reynolds's newest "Alone with Mr. Darcy" and I have to confess that it's 5+ stars for me. I loved this Darcy. He was the most human Darcy that I've read in a while - flaws and all. It had the potential to be too sexy for me, but Abigail corralled the couple in so I could read the whole thing with a clean conscience.

    I started Giana Thomas's latest this morning. It's book #2 in her series. I've started and stopped it three times already and finally put it down. I'm sure I will go back to it sometime, but then again, maybe not.

    Candy, I look forward to your dipping your toes into some more JAFF. I enjoy your reviews so much. You, Ceri Tanti, and Meredith hit the nail on the head with your opinions, never telling too much, but revealing exactly what I want to know before I purchase a book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! That's exciting, Joy! I love Abigail's work! She has a good handle on Darcy's psyche that's for sure. I can't wait to read this one myself!

      I know, I haven't been reading much JAFF lately. I did read The Houseguest by Elizabeth Adams, and I really enjoyed it!
      I should have written a review for it (I still might!), but I'm behind on some reviews for books I requested from Netgalley and need to get to them first. Plus, I'm very into reading dystopian stories! Loved them! My daughter loves them too, so it's fun sharing that interest with her.

      Thanks so much for stopping by! I love chatting with you! This school year has been a busy one for me, and it's been keeping me from interacting as much with my JAFF friends.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...