Wednesday, June 10, 2015

What are you Reading? ~ June 10, 2015



What are you Reading? is my weekly Wednesday meme! You are welcome to join me, just answer the following questions:


  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll be reading next?



What am I currently reading? I am just starting Suddenly Mrs. Darcy by Jenetta James. In this Pride and Prejudice variation, Mr. Darcy is accused of compromising Elizabeth, and she is forced to marry him. As one of my favorite scenarios, this story sounds promising!! 






What did I recently finish reading? I was up late into the night finishing Forever Yours: Yours by Design, Book 3 by Robin M. Helm. This one started out slow for me, but it's very exciting in the end!!







What do I think I'll be reading next? I'm not sure. It's the beginning of summer vacation for us, so I think I'll read something from my dystopian pile! I'll let you know next week! 


FTC Disclaimer: Links to Amazon. I am an Amazon Associate. Should you purchase a copy of the book through the link provided I will receive a small commission. Thanks!


What are you reading?

2 comments:

  1. I was loaned Ardently by Caitlin Williams and read it in one sitting. It's highly rated and I did enjoy it. Personally, I don't like reading where Darcy marries Anne - who, of course, has to die so that her widowed husband can remember his love for Elizabeth. It casts a pall over the story for me. This was one of those stories. It was really well written, though.

    Next up? I'm not sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Joy! Oh, I haven't heard of Ardently, but I'm with you I don't like when Darcy marries Anne either. For that matter, I don't like when he marries anyone else!! ;) I hope you enjoy your next read - whatever it is!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...