Wednesday, June 17, 2015

What are you Reading? ~ June 17, 2015


What are you Reading? is my weekly Wednesday meme! You are welcome to join me, just answer the following questions:


  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll be reading next?

What am I currently reading? I am just starting Slated by Teri Terry. Fun! I'm looking forward to reading this series!









What did I recently finish reading? I finished two books this week. I finished Suddenly Mrs. Darcy by Jenetta James. I loved this Pride and Prejudice variation! Hopefully, I will have a review written soon.






I also read Ashes, Ashes by Jo Treggiari. This was an okay dystopian. I enjoy it and read through it pretty quickly. 







What do I think I'll be reading next? Well, if I like Slated I will move on to the next book in the series which is Fractured: A Slated novel, Book 2 By Teri Terry. :)






FTC Disclaimer: Links to Amazon. I am an Amazon Associate. Should you purchase a copy of the book through the link provided I will receive a small commission. Thanks!


What are you reading? Are you planning any different reads for the summer?

8 comments:

  1. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on Suddenly Mrs. Darcy! That's awesome that you finished two books in one week! I saw you were doing Bloggiesta too! Keeping busy! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Meredith! Oh, I really enjoyed Suddenly Mrs. Darcy! Yes, keeping busy! Summer break is here! More free time! Yay! I didn't finish everything on my Bloggiesta to-do list over the weekend, but continued to work on it on Monday. Instead of working on my list on Sunday, we went to the movies! That was fun. We watched Jurassic World. It was an exciting movie, but not much character development. :)

      Delete
  2. Read (am editing) KaraLynn Mackrory's latest.
    Reading a manuscript by debut author Beau North. Want to read Brenna Aubrey's new release "For the Win".

    Btw so glad you liked "Suddenly Mrs DARCY"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh! I always love KaraLynn's stories! Glad to hear she has a new one coming out soon!
      "For the Win" looks good!
      Yes, I loved "Suddenly Mrs. Darcy"! :)

      Delete
  3. I enjoyed Slated too. You've just reminded me to carry on with the series at some point! :-) Thank you for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Chrissi! Oh, good! I'm glad you enjoyed "Slated"! I picked up the whole series at once, so hopefully, I'll like them! :)
      You're welcome! Thanks for stopping by mine as well! Happy Reading!

      Delete
  4. I look forward to your thoughts on Suddenly Mrs Darcy, since I just finished that one recently. I really liked it too - it's one of those where I wanted a companion story told from his POV, too! I also just read J Dawn King's One Love-Two Hearts-Three Stories and will hopefully have a review this weekend.

    I'm still plugging away with my re-read of the Outlander series; about halfway done with book 2. I'm about to start reading Collette Cameron's Virtue and Valor, as well as re-reading Robin Helm's Yours By Design series, and hopefully Linda Beutler's new book. I feel like I'm drowning in books I want to read! Lol I need one of those little inflatable swimmy donuts on me when I turn on my kindle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Monica! Yes, having Mr. Darcy's POV would be interesting, but I like not knowing too. I liked feeling Elizabeth's uncertainty and getting emotional with her. It was good!

      I never read the Outlander series! I want to and have the first book, but I'm afraid to start it without having a large block of time to finish it! Especially, the way Kelli keeps talking it up! She can't seem to put it down! LOL! Sounds so good!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...