Wednesday, July 2, 2014

W... W... W... Wednesdays ~ July 2, 2014


W... W... W... Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should be Reading. To play along, just answer the following questions:


  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?




What am I currently reading? I'm currently reading Matched by Ally Condie. It's good so far, a little slow, but I'm curious as to what's going to happen!  







What did I recently finish reading? I finished reading One Last Blind Date by Erin Brady. Super cute! I loved it! It's definitely a great summer read. I hope to have my review up in the next couple weeks.







What do I think I'll read next? Well, if I like Matched, I'll move on to the next in the series, Crossed by Ally Condie. 



Disclaimer: Book links are to Amazon. If you should purchase a copy of the book through the link provided, I will receive a small commission.


What are you reading?

9 comments:

  1. I liked Matched, but unfortunately I didn't get on as well with the next book in the series. I hope that it's completely different for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately same for me! I thought the series started well but kind of slid downhill with each book. Hope you feel differently! Here's my list if you'd like to visit! http://hollykerr.ca/www-im-reading/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chrissi and Holly, awww... bummer. Hopefully, I'll like it better than the two of you. So far, it seems like a quick read, which is good! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read any of these books but I've heard a lot about Matched. Right now I am reading Pride, Prejudice and Cheese Grits by Mary Jane Hathaway. It's a lot of fun and a perfect summer read!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kelli! I have that book on my TBR pile! Someday...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Candy,

    These look like some great reads.

    I see Kelli is reading `Pride, Prejudice & Cheese Grits.` I have that on my Kindle

    My WWW is here: http://newhorizonreviews.blogspot.com/2014/07/wwwwednesdays-76.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michelle! I hope you get a chance to read Pride, Prejudice and Cheese Grits soon! Sounds like a great read. I hope I get a chance to read it soon too! ;)

      Delete
  7. Hello Candy, I haven't read any of these books, so look forward to any reviews you do. I have just finished Mr Darcy's Forbidden love By Brenda Webb Wow! I am currently reading Falling for Chloe by Diane Farr and do not have a clue what next as I have bought too many books this month:) happy reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tamara! At the moment, I'm only going to review One Last Blind Date. The Matched series are not for review, but if the moment strikes...although, I have four other reviews to write right now, so probably not.

      Ooh! So you loved Mr. Darcy's Forbidden Love? I haven't hear of Falling for Chloe. Enjoy your reads and your holiday! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...