Monday, January 19, 2015

Austenesque Lover TBR Pile Reading Challenge 2015




The Austenesque Lover TBR Pile Reading Challenge 2015! I'm looking forward to this! I have so many Austenesque books that I need to get to, and I'm hoping this challenge will help remind me that I need to read them! 

I'm going to go for Level Three Anne Elliot: 10-20 books.

I'm not sure what I'm going to read first, but I here are a few books that I want to get to:

The Houseguest by Elizabeth Adams  ~ Read
A Matter of Chance by L.L. Diamond - Read
Stronger Even Than Pride by Gail McEwen ~ Read ~ My Review
Steampunk Darcy by Monica Fairview - Read ~ my review
One Love - Two Hearts - Three Stories by J. Dawn King

I will update my progress here and on my 2015 Reading Challenge page. 

Here's to a great year of reading ahead! Cheers!

6 comments:

  1. Yay fellow Austenesque Challenger! I have Gail's book in my TBR pile to read too.

    Good luck on Anne Elliot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sophia Rose! Yay! This is going to be fun! Thanks for organizing this challenge! Oh, good! It will be fun to see what we both think about Gail's book!

      Delete
  2. Go Candy! I'm in with the same as you and have The Houseguest on pile to read this month! Looking forward to seeing your posts for this challenge! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Meredith! Thanks! The Houseguest looks great! But I'm not going to be able to get to it this month. All of a sudden, I have quite a few books to review! Yikes! But, I am going to read Elizabeth Adam's new book, Green Card, soon!

      Delete
  3. Right there with ya, girl! For this challenge I'm trying to limit it to books that have been on my tbr list for awhile - in some cases, several years! - instead of newer ones.

    I have a question that you may be able to answer - when/if I finally do get around to uploading all the Austenesque I've read over the years to my goodreads, how do I keep it from thinking I've read them all now - it'd be like cheating at the challenge! lol Do I just have to go back and modify the dates, and choose some random time that I read it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Monica! You can set the date for another year and it won't count in this years challenge. I just added an old book I had read years ago. I just guessed at the date. ;) I double checked and It didn't show up on my goodreads challenge for this year. But, maybe, you should just add one to make sure that it works for you.

      No doubt! I really want to get at those books on the TBR pile, and if I don't challenge myself I may NEVER get to them. Lol!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...