Wednesday, January 7, 2015

What are you Reading? ~ Jan. 7, 2015

Hey Everyone! Happy New Year! This is my first post of the new year. It's a little late in the day, but I wanted to post my Wednesday post. Unfortunately, MizB of Should be Reading has discontinued her W... W... W... Wednesdays post, so I thought I would start my own! :) Feel free to join me if you want! Just grab a copy of the banner and link to So little time... or post your answers in the comments below. Thanks!



I'm going to ask and answer the same basic questions:


  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?



What am I currently reading? I am currently reading Take Me On (Pushing the Limits) by Katie McGarry. So far I've enjoyed all of Katie McGarry's book, and I have no doubt I'll enjoy this one! 






What did I recently finish reading? I finished reading a couple of books over the holiday break. First was, This Is Falling (The Falling Series, Book 1) by Ginger Scott. I loved this one!! It's in the same vein as Katie McGarry stories, but college level, more of a New Adult than a YA. 






Next I read, You and Everything After (The Falling Series, Book 2) by Ginger Scott. After I had read the first book in the series, I had to read the second! What I found really interesting, is that this book is written during the same time-period as the first, only from the POV of a different couple. Ty is the brother of Nate (This is Falling) and Cass is the roommate of Rowe (This is Falling). Although you see Nate and Rowe in this story, it focuses on Cass and Ty. I loved it!






What do I think I'll read next? For a nice change of pass, maybe I'll read The Vagabond Vicar by Charlotte Brentwood. We shall see! 







FTC Disclaimer: Links to Amazon. I am an Amazon Associate. Should you purchase a copy of the book through the link provide, I will receive a small commission. Thanks!

What are you reading? I'd love to hear!!

2 comments:

  1. I have the Vagabond Vicar coming up too. Eventually I want to read the Katie McGarry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sophia Rose! Have you read any of the Katie McGarry books? I really like her stories. I hope we both enjoy Vagabond Vicar! ;) It does look good, and it will be a nice change of pace for me. I like switching it up a bit!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...