Friday, April 12, 2013

March Book Haul!

Hey there! I haven't done a book haul in awhile. So... I thought I would! :)

I had a fantastic month! 

For review:






Won:

Courtesy of both authors above and Austen Admires!


I took pictures of the books I won because of the fun extras they sent with them. Check out the sealed letter addressed to Miss Jane Austen from Darcy! Check out the wax seal. I can't bring myself to break the seal and open it.

When I opened the package send by Melania A Schertz, I not only had the two books I won but I bonus book The Wrong Arrangement and a very cool Lover's Embrace Amulet! I'm a little late posting this March Haul Book because I was waiting for this package. It was late getting here because the original package of two books was mauled by a friendly but active black lab.




Bought:



It was an amazing month!

Thank you!


4 comments:

  1. That' a fantastic haul, Candy! I love the little momentos and bookmarks authors send with their books! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Meredith! It was a good month for me and one of my bigger hauls. :)

      Delete
  2. Fantastic! March was particularly lucky for me with books won. I look forward to hearing your thoughts about the Melanie Schertz books - I've seen them on Amazon but haven't read any. They seem to have lukewarm review ratings but I've found that doesn't necessarily mean anything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations to you too!! :D
      I haven't read any of Melanie Schertz books either, so I'm looking forward to reading them too.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...