Wednesday, December 10, 2014

W... W... W... Wednesdays ~ Dec. 10, 2014

W... W... W... Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should be Reading. To play along, just answer the following questions:


  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?

What am I currently reading? I'm currently reading Triumph and Treasure by Collette Cameron. I'm about half through this book and loving it! This is another fast-paced regency romance by Ms. Cameron! The first in this series, but the hero, Flynn, in this story, is a cousin of the Craiglocky Clan from the Castle Bride Series. :)






What did I recently finish reading? I read This Christmas by Katlyn Duncan. It was good! Almost more of a short story rather than a novella, but if you have read This Summer I think you would love to spend Christmas with Hadley and Will! I should have a review up soon.






What do I think I'll read next? Maybe some more Christmasy stories like Only Twelve Days by Eileen Thornton. It looks fun!








FTC Disclaimer: Links to Amazon. I am an Amazon Associate. Should you purchase a copy of the book through the link provide, I will receive a small commission. Thanks!

What are you reading? I'd love to hear!


2 comments:

  1. Yesterday I finished Jane Odiwe's Mr Darcy's Christmas Calendar. I really liked it - it was magical and mysterious, and her writing is always so descriptive and lovely. I still have questions rattling around in my head about how everything happened. Lol

    Next I'll read Triumph & Treasure. I've loved Collette's stories so far, and expect the same of this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Monica! Sorry it took so long for me to reply. It's a busy time of the year! Seems like everyone is liking Mr. Darcy's Christmas Calendar! I haven't read it.

      Oh! I really enjoyed Triumph & Treasure!! It's fast-paced like her other stories!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...