Wednesday, December 17, 2014

W… W… W… Wednesdays ~ Dec. 17, 2014

W… W… W… Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should be Reading. To play along, just answer the following questions:

  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you’ll read next?

What am I currently reading? I'm currently reading Boots and Backpacks - Pride & Prejudice on the Appalachian Trail, Roughly by K.C. Kahler. I'm enjoying it. I'm about a third of the way through at this point.







What did I recently finish reading? I finished 
Triumph and Treasure (Highland Heather Romancing a Scot Series Book 1) by Collette Cameron. It was really good! Fast-paced - I like that!  

I was reading Only Twelve Days by Eileen Thornton. I got about halfway through and put it down. It was a little too sugary sweet for me. I may pick it up before Christmas to finish it, but I'm not sure.




What do I think I'll read next? I'm not sure. To keep up with my Christmas theme, maybe,  Lucky 13: Matchmaking and Misunderstandings by Cat Gardiner or All I Want for Christmas is You, a Holiday Romance by Lisa Mondello. We'll see! Haha! I probably won't have time to read anyway, with the family home for the holidays! 


FTC Disclaimer: Links to Amazon. I am an Amazon Associate. Should you purchase a copy of the book through the link provide, I will receive a small commission. Thanks!

What are you reading? I'd love to hear!! 


4 comments:

  1. Hi Candy! How disappointing that you didn't want to finish that book, such a shame. I would definitely recommend Lucky 13 as a Christmas read, I read it back in October and I was all ready with the Christmas feelgoods by the end of it! I'm currently reading a Mr Darcy's Christmas Calendar by Jane Odiwe, which is lovely. My next read then will be Letters From The Heart by Rose Fairbanks. happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ceri! Yeah, it is a shame. I don't have that much time to waste. It was okay...I just started getting annoyed with what felt like whining to me. Lol! Ooh, I'm so glad you like Lucky 13! Good to know. My only problem is that I like to space my JAFF out a bit. So, we'll see. Happy reading to you too!! :)

      Delete
  2. I think I'll have to add Boots & Backpacks to my TBR, I love a good Austen retelling. Triumph and Treasure sounds good, I'm always on the hunt for new Regency authors. I've got a funny feeling that I have All I want for Christmas is you on my kindle, it looks very familiar. I almost DNF'd Heart of Ice by Diana Palmer this month, I think its saving grace was that it was an audio, otherwise I would've turfed it. Here's my WWW: http://cataluna6.blogspot.com.au/2014/12/www-wednesday-171214.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cataluna6! Oh, yes! Boots & Backpacks is a good retelling! It was a little slow in the beginning, but I'm really enjoying it now! Another modern P&P that I would recommend is The Muse. It was really good! Triumph and Treasure was really good too! Except for Only Twelve Days, I've been on a roll, loving all the books I've been reading! Yay! I think All I Want for Christmas is You, was free or 99¢ recently, so you just might have it on your kindle! Haha! I loose track of what I put on my kindle! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...