Wednesday, July 1, 2015

What are you Reading? ~ July 1, 2015


Happy July, Everyone!! 

What are you Reading? is my weekly Wednesday meme! You are welcome to join me, just answer the following questions:


  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll be reading next?


What am I currently reading? I'm reading A Matter of Chance by L.L. Diamond. So far, I'm loving this modern Pride and Prejudice variation! I'm reading it as part of the Austenesque TBR Reading Challenge. I'm a bit behind, so I thought I'd better get to it! ;)







What did I recently finish reading? I finished The Testing by Joelle Charbonneau. This was good! Exciting to the end, and I'm looking forward to listening/reading the next! 






What do I think I'll be reading next? I'm going to start the next in The Testing series, Independent Study by Joelle Charbonneau. I'm going to be on the road again in a few days and I'm saving it for then. I love listening to books while driving. It makes the drive so much more enjoyable! 





FTC Disclaimer: Links to Amazon. I am an Amazon Associate. Should you purchase a copy of the book through the link provided I will receive a small commission. Thanks!

What are you reading? Do you like to listen to audiobooks while driving? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...